The Call of Duty League 2023: Stage 1 Major Qualifiers is the first qualifier round in the CDL 2023 regular season stages. All the participating members of this tournament will start earning CDL points that will help them get closer to the title of CDL 2023 world champions. Call of Duty League 2023: Stage 1 Major Qualifiers is organised by Activision.
Like other CoD betting tournaments, it will also be played in a 4v4 format. Teams worldwide will participate in this tournament to enter the CDL 2023 Stage 1 Major. If you are a eSports betting fan, then you are in luck, as sportsbooks offer betting odds for Call of Duty League 2023: Stage 1 Major Qualifiers.
Below we have also provided Call of Duty League 2023: Stage 1 Major Qualifiers betting predictions and tips for helping you with making betting decisions. Our expert group makes these predictions and is meant for reference purposes only.
Call of Duty League 2023: Stage 1 Major Qualifiers Match Format
- The Call of Duty League 2023: Stage 1 Major Qualifiers is a qualifier tournament for the Call of Duty League 2023: Stage 1 Major, which is bound to start on December 15, 2022.
- The CDL 2023 Stage 1 major qualifiers will play for winning CDL points that will help them get seeded better in the CDL matches and upcoming tournaments under CDL.
- In the Call of Duty League 2023: Stage 1 Major Qualifiers, there will be 12 teams playing, and each team will play four matches.
- Out of these four matches, the winning team will get 10 CDL points for each win.
- There will be no elimination in this tournament, rather, all 12 teams will play in the Stage 1 Major of CDL 2023. The CDL points earned in the qualifiers will decide their seeding in the CDL season 4 Stage 1 Major.
Call of Duty League 2023: Stage 1 Major Qualifiers Teams
- Atlanta FaZe – aBeZy, Cellium, Simp, SlasheR, Temp, and TJHaLy.
- Boston Breach – Methodz, Nero, Owakening, and Vivid.
- Florida Mutineers – Brack, Havok, MajorManiak, and Vikul.
- Las Vegas Legion – Clayster, Prolute, Temp, and TJHaLy.
- London Royal Ravens – Asim, Nastie, PaulEhx, and Zer0.
- New York Subliners – HyDra, KiSMET, Priestahh, and Skyz.
- Los Angeles Guerrillas – Arcitys, Huke, Neptune, and Spart.
- Seattle Surge – Accuracy, Mack, Pred, and Sib.
- Los Angeles Thieves – Drazah, Envoy, Kenny, and Octane.
- Minnesota RØKKR – Afro, Attach, Bance, and Cammy.
- Toronto Ultra – CleanX, Insight, Scrappy, and Standy.
- OpTic Texas – Dashy, iLLeY, Scump, and Shotzzy.
CDL 2023 Season Stage 1 Major Qualifiers Map Pool
- Search and Destroy – Al Bagra Fortress, Breenbergh Hotel, El Asilo, Embassy, and Mercado Las Almas.
- Control – Al Bagra Fortress, Breenbergh Hotel, and El Asilo.
- Hardpoint – Al Bagra Fortress, Breenbergh Hotel, Embassy, Mercado Las Almas, and Zarqwa Hydroelectric
Call of Duty League 2023: Stage 1 Major Qualifiers Betting Predictions & Tips
CDL 2023 Stage 1 Major Qualifiers tournament has just begun, and all the teams have played their first match. It is now becoming clear which teams can probably win the highest points in the CDL 2023 stage one qualifiers.
Before the match started, our team of experts predicted that the teams like Los Angeles Guerrillas, Atlanta FaZe, Boston Breach, London Royal Ravens, and Minnesota RØKKR would be the ones to take the lead in upcoming matches. Predictions made by our experts are accurate for more than 70% of the current standings.
Due to the heavy demand for Call of Duty League 2023: Stage 1 Major Qualifiers esports tips and predictions thanks to bookmakers, we are back with more updates from our team of experts. Currently, the previously predicted top teams are not performing well, but experts believe that the list they shared earlier will be the number of teams to reach the top five.
The tournament has just started, and more matches will follow that will provide favourable teams like Atlanta FaZe, Los Angeles Guerrilla, and OpTic Texas to reach the top. As for now, our team of experts has studied the current lineup, teamwork, playstyle, player health, and more to determine the possible winner of the tournament.
It is still too early to predict with 100% accuracy, but our experts have a reputation for predicting the correct outcome with 70-80% accuracy. According to our experts, the winner of the Call of Duty League 2023: Stage 1 Major Qualifiers will be the London Royal Ravens. As for the runner-up, they believe it will be Boston Breach or Minnesota RØKKR.
Call of Duty League 2023: Stage 1 Major Qualifiers Betting Odds
CDL, aka Call of Duty League, is a very popular Call of Duty tournament league which decides the world champion for eSports. CDL 2023 is season four of this tournament. Bookmakers are eager to offer betting odds for the CDL 2023 as the betting market is huge. If you like to bet on CDL 2023 – Stage 1 Major Qualifiers, below we have provided fresh betting odds from all the trustworthy bookmakers.
Call of Duty League (CDL) 2023 Betting
Being one of the major leagues in Call of Duty, the CDL has become massively popular, and with popularity came the betting market. Now better, and fans can enjoy winning hard cash by utilising their prediction skills for the Call of Duty League (CDL) matches. Call of Duty League (CDL) 2023 betting is on, and esports betting sites offer great betting odds. The betting tips and predictions we included can serve as a great help in making wiser betting decisions.