European Challenger League 2022 is one of Europe’s major Rainbow Six Siege betting tournaments. Only the best professional European Rainbow Six Siege teams play in this competition. A total of 16 teams play in this tournament, where the top two teams also get directly seeded in the 2023 Season International Advantage. The 2023 Season International Advantage will commence on October 14, 2022, and will end on December 04, 2022. The Rainbow Six Siege – European Challenger League 2022 prize pool is € 50,000, which is equivalent to ≃ $50,967.
The European Challenger League 2022 is organized by FACEIT and Ubisoft. The Rainbow Six Siege – European Challenger League 2022 is played in the group stage and playoff stages, where all the matches are BO1 and BO3, respectively. The Rainbow Six Siege – European Challenger League 2022 will use the following Rainbow Six Siege maps: Bank, Border, Chalet, Clubhouse, Kafe Dostoyevsky, Oregon, Skyscraper, Theme Park, and Villa.
A tournament this big attracts not only fans but also bettors and bookmakers. Bettors can enjoy great Rainbow Six Siege European Challenger League 2022 betting odds and bonuses. Below are complete details related to European Challenger League 2022, esports betting tips, and predictions.
European Challenger League 2022 Match Format
The European Challenger League 2022 is a big tournament where 16 major teams from all over Europe participate. The Rainbow Six European Challenger League 2022 started on October 14, 2022, and will end on December 04, 2022. The European Challenger League is divided into two parts, the first is the group stage, and the second and final one is playoffs. Below we have provided the match format on which the tournament will proceed.
European Challenger League Group Stage
- A total of 16 teams participate in the group stages and are first divided into four groups of four teams.
- These teams will play against each other in a double round-robin format where each team plays the other twice.
- All the European Challenger League group stage matches are played in BO1 (Best of One) format.
- The top two teams from each group will advance to the European Challenger League playoffs.
European Challenger League Playoffs
- A total of eight teams play in the European Challenger League playoffs.
- The European Challenger League playoffs matches are played in a double elimination bracket where once a team loses; there is no coming back.
- All the European Challenger League playoffs matches are played in BO3 (best of three) format.
European Challenger League 2022 Participating Teams
- Activit-E Esports – Atomicc, BmB3R, Karmaze, Couraxe, and Levolution.
- Acend – ENEMY, RevaN, Kaktus, Ra1kos, and DEADSHT 6 AzoXx.
- WYLDE – BZ, Gsla, Jay, korey, and AceeZ 6 Caneo.
- Rebels Gaming – kuriboh, Goga, Foskito, croqson, and Thuunder.
- Mkers – Gemini, aqui, Lollo, dora, and Sorry.
- Lan Party Hotel – Groone, Mengo, Yuki, Aiven, and Huntbaby.
- TENSTAR – azzr, YZN, Jeggz, Jonka, and Zenoxo.
- Victus – Oscr, Skeptic, Eupor, NNN1CK, and skiteyyy.
- MNM Gaming Academy – Nerf, Jaiilo, Relaxing, Erkkari, and wild.
- DeathroW – Frenchy, Prime, Shoukri, Gorank, and Swaz.
- Viperio 86 – VITO, KaneB, Curly, Layton, and Monke.
- JLingz Esports – Leonski, Sam, Quick, Draw, and Turqo.
- LFO GSA – Acelele, ripz, Slshr, StrkR, and Vulumix.
- KVM Esports – Neox, Shd, NoerA, JaKs, and EiZ.
- Dunlimited – IWI, RORICK, n0rdwindd, ARMi, and hypx.
- Jobseekers – Karyuudo, Zorzi, DIVIDED, Nixon, and NoaUrz.
European Challenger League 2022 Prize Pool
- The 1st ranked team will win € 15000 and get seeded in the 2023 Season International Advantage.
- The 2nd ranked team will win € 10000 and get seeded in the 2023 Season International Advantage.
- The 3rd ranked team will win € 7500.
- The 4th ranked team will win € 7500.
- The 5th ranked team will win € 2500.
- The 6th ranked team will win € 2500.
- The 7th ranked team will win € 2500.
- The 8th ranked team will win € 2500.
- The 9th-ranked team is Victus.
- The 10th-ranked team is Activit-E.
- The 11th-ranked team is Jobseekers.
- The 12th-ranked team is MNM Gaming Academy.
- The 13th-ranked team is Rebels Gaming.
- The 14th-ranked team is LFO GSA.
- The 15th-ranked team is Viperio 86.
- The 16th-ranked team is KV Mechelen Esports.
European Challenger League 2022 Betting Predictions & Tips
The European Challenger League 2022 group stage was a fun event where the matches unfolded according to our betting predictions made by our experts. The playoffs round is currently underway, and the pack leaders are DeathroW, JLingz Esports, Dunlimited, TENSTAR, and Mkers. Our experts believe that the aforementioned teams are also good contenders who may proceed to the European Challenger League 2022 semifinal and finals.
As for the tournament winner, it is still too soon to predict as quite a few teams in this tournament are performing very well and are highly competitive. However, the statistics show that the winner’s tip falls on the team Mkers. According to our experts, team Mkers show great teamwork, and their playstyle makes them stand out and confuse opponents. Other than Mkers, contenders for the winner’s trophy are TENSTAR and Dunlimited.
European Challenger League 2022 Betting Odds
The European Challenger League 2022 group stage betting has just concluded, and the bookmakers will soon release the playoffs round betting odds. Bettors can view our esports betting sites page for European Challenger League 2022 betting odds. At betting.gg we strive to provide the best and fresh eSports betting odds.
European Challenger League 2022 Betting
European Challenger League 2022 is a grand opportunity for bettors to enjoy some eSports betting. The European Challenger League 2022 is a big Rainbow Six tournament with lots of matches to bet on. You can check our article for European Challenger League 2022 betting tips, predictions, and esports odds.
Previous Rainbow Six Siege European Challenger League Results
|End Date||Winner||Runner Up||Number of teams||Winners Prize Money||Total Prize Money|
|November 25, 2021||MNM Gaming||HellRaisers||16||$11,209||$50,438|