The Asia Pacific League (APAC) is a Rainbow Six Siege tournament sponsored and organized in collaboration with Ubisoft by FACEIT and ESL. The APAC League is divided into two divisions: APAC North Division and APAC South Division, with FACEIT organizing the former and ESL organizing the latter. This article will help you learn more about the APAC League and its divisions (North & South). We will also provide expert esports betting predictions and tips along with fresh betting odds for the 2022 APAC tournament.
Asia Pacific League Participation Rules
- Since this is an online tournament, taking care of high ping is a necessity, and in a competition of this size, players must only have a maximum of 130 ping.
- To compete in the APAC North Division, a player must be a Japanese or South Korean resident.
- Participants in the APAC South Division must be residents of Australia, New Zealand, Bangladesh, India, Nepal, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, The Polynesia Nations, Taiwan, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Malaysia, or Singapore.
- APAC League participants must be at least 18 years old.
APAC League 2022 – North Division Betting Predictions, Tips & Odds
The North Division is a tournament in the Asia Pacific League. The participating teams in this competition can advance to the playoffs with the South Division and gain Global Points there. Each year, the 16 teams with the greatest points in the Global Standings, regardless of region, are automatically invited to the Six Invitational. Participating teams can also advance to the Six Major through the playoffs. APAC League 2022 – North Division organizers are Ubisoft & ESL.
This year’s north division APAC League matches will be held online. Moreover, the maps that will be used in the APAC League 2022 North Division will be Bank, Border, Chalet, Clubhouse, Kafe Dostoyevsky, Oregon, Skyscraper, Theme Park, and Villa. This grand tournament brings us the opportunity to enjoy eSports betting. Many bookmakers offer great Asia Pacific League North Division esports odds. Below we have provided more information on the Asia Pacific League North Division 2022 tournament betting prediction and tips.
Asia Pacific League – North Division 2022 Format
- All the matches played in the Asia Pacific League North division use the single round-robin league format.
- The tournament matches are kept short, and the winner is decided using the BO1 (best of one) matches.
The scoring system in the Asia Pacific League North division Tournament
- If a team wins by default, then the team will be awarded a total of 3 points.
- If a team wins during the overtime period entitles them to win a total of 2 points.
- Whereas, if a team gets defeated during overtime, then they only win one point.
- The top 2 teams will get to participate in the Six Major.
Asia Pacific League – North Division 2022 Stages
There are three stages in the Asia Pacific League – North Division 2022 and then the relegation competition. The stages are named stage 1, stage 2, and stage 3. The participating teams must pass the trials of all three stages to reach the relegation round. Each stage competition has its own prize pool and perks.
Asia Pacific League – North Division 2022 Teams
- DAMWON Gaming – CATsang, yass, coted, RIN, and Woogiman.
- CYCLOPS athlete gaming – Anitun, BlackRay, gatorada, SuzuC, and Ayagator.
- Fnatic – Chibisu, Li9ht, Lily, Mag, Yura, and Siru.
- Talon Esports – Soldier, Kanos, Demic, h3dy, Marb1e, and Misa.
- SANDBOX Gaming – EnvyTaylor, Static, SyAIL, GoodBoy, and Arukaze.
- FAV Gaming – Afro, ShiN, Taipon, No2, K-RAISER, and Ramu.
- Spear Gaming – CrazyBoy, Mephi, RoyBoy, saeyeora, and iLeven.
- REJECT – solty, Window, Take, tadaNiki, and Candy.
APAC League – North Division 2022 Prize Pool & Ranks
The Asia Pacific League 2022 North Division Tournament is sponsored and organized by Ubisoft. The total prize pool for the tournament will be $41,000, which will be divided among all the eight participating teams. Below we have provided better insight regarding the prize pool and the perks that come with high ranks in the APAC League 2022.
- The 1st ranked team will win $20,000.They will also qualify for the Six Major and will win 215 Six Invitational global points.
- The 2nd ranked team will win $10,000.They will also qualify for the Six Major and will win 215 Six Invitational global points.
- The 3rd ranked team will win $6,000.They will win 205 Six Invitational global points.
- The 4th ranked team will win $4,500.They will win 145 Six Invitational global points.
- The 5th ranked team will win $3,000.
- The 6th ranked team will win $3,000.
- The 7th ranked team will win $2,000.
- The 8th ranked team will win $1,500.
Asia Pacific League – North Division 2022 Betting Predictions & Tips (Group 3 Matches)
With heavyweight teams like Fnatic and DAMWON Gaming, you might get the impression that one of these teams will be snatching the tournament’s first prize. However, in the Asia Pacific League – North Division 2022 tournament, this has gone a bit south for both Fnatic and DAMWON Gaming.
According to the official reports and our previous predictions, the team Fnatic and DAMWON Gaming are currently ranked 5th and 4th, respectively. Our team of experts believes that the current ongoing stage 3 matches of the Asia Pacific League – North Division 2022 will see new champions emerging. Our experts predict that the winner will be SANDBOX Gaming.
Asia Pacific League – North Division 2022 Betting Odds
Round 1 and 2 of the Asia Pacific League – North Division 2022 has been recently concluded. With the new round 3, which just started, bookmakers are sure to release their fresh batch of betting odds. Here you can get the fresh Asia Pacific League – North Division 2022 esports betting odds from multiple popular and trusted bookmakers.
Asia Pacific League Betting
Asia Pacific League 2022 (North & South Divisions) Tournament is a great opportunity for bettors and sportsbooks alike. This tournament’s matches are short, making it perfect for fast-paced betting. If you are an eSports fan and wish to bet on this tournament, then make sure you read the expert’s opinion on both divisions’ tournaments.
APAC League 2022 – South Division Betting Predictions, Tips, & Odds
The South Division is a tournament in the Rainbow Six Siege: Asia-Pacific League. The participating teams in this competition can advance to the playoffs with the North Division and gain Global Points there. By collecting global points, a team stands a chance to become one of the 16 teams that are invited for the Six Invitational every year with the highest global points. The top two participating teams can also advance to the Six Major.
APAC League 2022 – South Division is organized by Ubisoft & ESL. A total of eight teams were to participate in this year’s tournament, but unfortunately, the team “ Chiefs Esports Club” disbanded. Thus, they will not be participating from the group 3 onward matches. The APAC League 2022 – South Division matches are kept short, and the winner is decided using the BO1 (best of one) match format.
The APAC League 2022 – South Division is an online tournament where the prize pool is $41,000. The tournament is played on the Rainbow Six Siege game, and nine maps are selected for the tournament. These maps are as follows: Bank, Border, Chalet, Clubhouse, Kafe Dostoyevsky, Oregon, Skyscraper, Theme Park, and Villa.
Since this Rainbow Six Siege APAC League 2022 – South Division tournament is such a grand occasion for Rainbow Six Siege fans, the bookmakers offer great betting odds and bonuses. If you are interested in eSports betting, this is the golden opportunity to enjoy great betting odds. Below we have provided APAC League 2022 – South Division betting tips and predictions along with fresh betting odds.
APAC League 2022 – South Division Betting Predictions & Tips (For Stage 3 Matches)
The Asia Pacific League 2022 – South Division stage 1 & 2 matches resulted as expected by our experts. The tournament up till now has been an amazing experience for both bettors and eSports enthusiasts. All the teams are performing well, and the most unexpected teams are showing great performance.
At the time of updating the tips & predictions, the Asia Pacific League 2022 – South Division stage 3 matches are ongoing. Before we share the predictions of the stage 3 matches, the top three teams that have very similar chances of winning this stage grand prize money are Dire Wolves, Gaimin Gladiators, and FURY. All three teams have shown phenomenal action, and fans love their performance.
Judging by the previous performances, individual player analysis, and other parameters, our bench of experts believes that the team Gaimin Gladiators has a slightly higher chance than the other two of winning the APAC League 2022 – South Division stage 3. However, predicting the winner is difficult with how team Dire Wolves are breaking all the predictions, like in stage 2. Therefore, keep an eye on our website for updated Asia Pacific League South Division Stage 3 2022 betting predictions & tips.
APAC League FAQs
Q1. Which countries can participate in the APAC League?
Answer: Players from Asian countries like India, South Korea, Japan, Nepal, and more can participate in the APAC League.
Q2. Who organizes the APAC League?
Answer: The APAC League is organized by FACEIT and ESL with the help of Ubisoft.
Q3. How to bet on APAC League matches?
Answer: First, check the betting odds for the live matches of APAC League 2022, click on the bookmaker’s links, and create an account to place your bet.
Q4. How to find the best bookmakers for the Asia Pacific League?
Answer: The best bookmaker for betting on Asia Pacific League 2022 should offer great odds, generous joining bonuses, fast withdrawal, and more. All the bookmakers mentioned on our site are handpicked for their betting services.
Q5. Where to find the best Asia Pacific League betting odds?
Answer: Instead of searching all the bookmaker websites for the best Asia Pacific League betting odds, you can find them here on betting.gg.
|End Date||Winner||Runner Up||Number of teams||Winners Prize Money||Total Prize Money|