The Open Division Season 2- North America is a regional tournament that falls under the Open Division, which is a popular tournament based on the eSports Overwatch. Open Division Season 2- North America 2022 is organized by Blizzard Entertainment & GameBattles.
The NA Overwatch Open Division Season 2 is an online event that will take place in North America (NA). This is one massive tournament where a total of 142 teams participate. Below we have explained the Overwatch Open Division Season 2 – NA match format for the top 16 teams. The prize pool for the Overwatch Open Division Season 2- North America is $25,000.
It will be exciting to see which team gets the biggest bite of this massive prize pool. The Overwatch Open Division Season 2- North America 2022 is also a great opportunity for bookmakers and bettors to enjoy eSports betting. To help bettors make wiser decisions, we have provided Overwatch Open Division Season 2- North America betting tips and predictions below, backed by calculations done by our team of experts.
Overwatch Open Division Season 2- North America 2022 Match Format
The Open Division Season 2- North America tournament matches are divided into brackets (winner and losers). Eight teams play in the winners round, and the four winners proceed to the next round of the winner’s bracket, while the four teams that lost get seeded to the 2nd round of the losers bracket.
Similarly, in the losers bracket first round, the eight teams clash, and the winning four get to play with the pre-selected four teams in the losers bracket round 2. In the loser’s bracket, round one loser teams get eliminated. This pattern continues on until one from the winner’s bracket and one from the loser’s bracket are left in the tournament to duel it out in the grand finals.
Overwatch Open Division Season 2- North America Teams
- Redbird Esports – Vision, Lethal, GiG, MovingFish7, Saadist, Lyar, Renko.
- Nix – N2S, Aeko, MattMerc, cowman711, FishCake, Paintbrush.
- Shikigami – Snowl, Hkeybroke, Faded, Deeko, Aniyun, Hing3.
- Fish Men – Kabe, Forgotten, Chimera, Avani, StillKIWI, Andy.
- Kryix – Rymazing, Dynasty, scissors, Stryder, opia, Elk, Neb, Karova.
- Asia Tech – Noxious, Ratos, Akash, reverse, squid.
- Project S+ – Amadien, Mercedes, ultimawep, SZNS, Guru, AntoL, Pizzademon, Autumn.
- Mc – Chobilux, ACETKILLER, Aksaya, Fidxl, Dash, keith.
- Boo! Bees – Sugureru, Sloth, peace, Astronexz, kindred, Sniper, Wicca, Abyss.
- Altiora – TAP, Bizz, Crimson, Schipp, Haley, Soames.
- Timeless – Thunda, Arrow, Doomed, cuFFa, CLEAR, Donghun, cal, Otters.
- Secunda – Rokit, Chopper, Bubbles, Yimitra, Fix.
- Pirates in Pyjamas – Haven, Snozlar, iCy, Zholik, Meadxr.
- Citrus – bedtimestory, Frost, Zeb, Floomfie, Zman.
- Rizz Academy – Pummy, chime, Infekted, anyhow, Anghell1c, Hanbei.● Int Timer – Lukewarm, Lambent, Sonne, Joey, freNoc.
Overwatch Open Division Season 2- North America Map Pool
- Control – Busan Ilios Lijiang Tower Nepal Oasis.
- Escort – Circuit Royal Dorado Junkertown Route 66.
- Hybrid – Eichenwalde King’s Row Paraíso.
- Push – Esperança Colosseo New Queen Street.
Overwatch Open Division – North America 2022 Prize Pool
- The 1st ranked team will win $8,750 and qualify for Overwatch Contenders 2022 Run It Back: North America.
- The 2nd ranked team will win $4,750 and qualify for Overwatch Contenders 2022 Run It Back: North America.
- The 3rd ranked team will win $3,000 and qualify for Overwatch Contenders 2022 Run It Back: North America.
- The 4th ranked team will win $2,500 and qualify for Overwatch Contenders 2022 Run It Back: North America.
- The 5th-ranked team will win $1,750.
- The 6th-ranked team will win $1,750.
- The 7th-ranked team will win $1,250.
- The 8th-ranked team will win $1,250.
- The 9th-12th ranked teams are yet to be announced.
- The13th rank was achieved by Project S+.
- The14th rank was achieved by Altiora.
- The15th rank was achieved by Mc.
- The16th rank was achieved by citrus.
Overwatch Open Division Season 2- North America 2022 Betting Predictions & Tips
The Open Division Season 2- North America has been a roller coaster ride until now, when the unexpected teams are overperforming and making the tournament more and more exciting. Up until now, the Open Division Season 2- North America betting predictions were pretty much on the mark, and that is why we have brought to you our updated expert-backed betting predictions.
At the time of writing, the Winner’s bracket and Losers’ bracket matches are halfway done. Our experts predict that the teams that will enter the “Upper Bracket Final” are Rizz Academy and Nix. Whereas the “Lower Bracket Semi-Final” contestants can be Fish Men and Secunda.
Experts believe that the semifinal match can be very unexpected since most teams are overperforming and redefining the prediction criteria. So experts have provided a few names to win the Overwatch Open Division Season 2- North America. These are Secunda, Rizz Academy and Nix. At this moment, it is difficult to predict the winner. So keep checking this page for updated Open Division Season 2- North America betting predictions and tips.
Overwatch Open Division Season 2- North America 2022 Betting Odds
The Overwatch Open Division Season 2- North America has started, and with an event, these big bettors are lining up to reap the rewards from eSports betting. We at betting.gg, provide the best and fresh odds from only trusted sportsbooks. Once the popular sportsbooks update their Overwatch Open Division Season 2- North America betting odds, we will update them here.
Overwatch Open Division 2022 Betting
Overwatch is a popular eSports, and the Open Division is a popular tournament. The North American division of the Open Division 2022 has quite a fan following worldwide. Bettors and fans worldwide bet on the Open Division Season 2- North America. If you also like to bet on this tournament, then we suggest reading our expert-backed betting tips and predictions.
Previous Overwatch Open Division - North America Results
|End Date||Winner||Runner Up||Number of teams||Winners Prize Money||Total Prize Money|
|June 12, 2022||G-Force||Smart Brain Users||131||$2,500||$5,000|
|February 28, 2022||EdgeGamers||Maryville Esports||125||$1,000||$2,000|
|May 16, 2021||Drifters||Shu's Money Crew||135||$1,000||$2,000|