Overwatch Contenders 2022 Europe is a regional tournament under the Overwatch Contenders betting series. Overwatch Contenders 2022 Run It Back: Europe will be an online tournament, and the location will be for Europe only. The Overwatch Contenders 2022 Run It Back: Europe starts on November 28, 2022, and will end on December 16, 2022.
A total of 12 teams play in this tournament, where they play against each other in a round-robin and double-elimination bracket. The prize pool for Overwatch Contenders 2022 Europe is $100,000, and the tournament winner will win $35,000. Overwatch Contenders 2022 Run It Back: Europe will use the following Overwatch maps: Busan, Ilios, Lijiang Tower, Nepal, Oasis, Circuit Royal, Dorado, Junkertown, Route 66, Eichenwalde, King’s Row, Paraíso, Esperança, Colosseo, and New Queen Street.
The Overwatch Contenders 2022 Run It Back: Europe is a massive tournament, and esports betting sites offer their best betting odds. Overwatch fans and bettors can now enjoy eSports betting through this tournament. To help them, we have provided the Overwatch Contenders 2022 Run It Back: Europe betting predictions and tips below. A team of experts provides these esports betting tips.
Overwatch Contenders 2022 Europe Format
A total of 12 teams will play in the Overwatch Contenders 2022 Run It Back: Europe. Out of which, eight will be from the top eight Summer Series B-Sides teams, and four will be seeded from the top four teams from Open Division. The first stage is the group stage, where these 12 teams are divided into two groups of six teams.
These teams play in the round-robin format, and the top four teams of both groups are seeded in the playoffs. A total of eight teams are selected for the playoff’s upper bracket, whereas four losing teams play in the playoff’s lower bracket. The playoffs round is a double-elimination bracket where once you lose, you get out of the tournament.
Overwatch Contenders 2022 Run It Back: Europe Teams
- Ex Oblivione – sHockWave, Seicoe, kraandop, KSAA, and Kellex.
- Team Peps – Love, Tsuyo, Naga, BenBest, WeaQ, FDGod, and Khenail.
- Raspberry Racers – alexey, Yoko, Chasetorch, Txao, ANJ, Natlocks, and Xerion.
- Twisted Minds – TBD.
- Munich eSports – Hybrid, Phi, Daan, Kronus, and Lv1Crook.
- Sheer Cold – EFF0RT, qrxu, M3WS, Chroo, CaptainPrash, and sucrax.
- Young and Beautiful – WMaimone, Sauna, LullSiSH, Vestola, Exorath, Dolla.
- Bro Love – Onigod, Yiqids, Choose, Levitate, Ripa.
- Shu’s Money Crew EU – Hira, Cookie084, Ailiseu, TwolzZ, Sobek, and Lv1Crook.
- Mind Goblin – Sardonyx, Juuzo, Condi, Theomatic, Tred, Yoham, Strebor, and Mellun.
- 01 esports – Quartz, Youbi, Scyle, Meliø, JkAru19, NKZ, Gustav, and Abheek.
- AWW YEAH – KayZzeR, Necros, Lightbringer, Chazm, Zapster, GreysonX, and H9mpe.
Overwatch Contenders 2022 Europe Prize Pool
- The 1st ranked team will win $35,000.
- The 2nd ranked team will win $19,000.
- The 3rd ranked team will win $12,000.
- The 4th ranked team will win $10,000.
- The 5th ranked team will win $7,000.
- The 6th ranked team will win $7,000.
- The 7th ranked team will win $5,000.
- The 8th ranked team will win $5,000.
- The 9th-12th ranked teams are yet to be announced.
Overwatch Contenders 2022 Europe Betting Predictions & Tips
The Overwatch Contenders 2022 Europe tournament has just started, and it is difficult now to predict the outcome. However, our team of experts took this challenge up and analysed all the available data on the participating teams and players. After careful consideration, they voted that the four teams that could reach the finals were Twisted Minds, Team Peps, Ex Oblivione, and Young and Beautiful.
Upon asking to decide which team would win the Overwatch Contenders 2022 Europe competition, experts believed that the team “Twisted Minds” had the highest probability of winning the Overwatch Contenders 2022 Run It Back: Europe tournament.
Keep in mind that this is a very early stage in the tournament, and the betting predictions can change at any moment. We recommend checking our website regularly for updated Overwatch Contenders 2022 Run It Back: Europe betting predictions and tips.
Overwatch Contenders 2022 Europe Betting Odds
Overwatch Contenders 2022 Run It Back: Europe tournament started on November 28, 2022, and the bookmakers have announced that they will offer betting odds. We are waiting on the bookmakers to publish their odds, and once they do, we will update it first here.
Overwatch Contenders 2022 Run It Back: Europe Betting
Overwatch Contenders 2022 Run It Back: Europe is a once-a-year opportunity to test your luck and skills in eSports betting. We have also provided Overwatch Contenders 2022 Run It Back: Europe betting tips and predictions for your help. Remember that even though experts provide these betting predictions, ensure that you conduct your own research. These are fact-based predictions, but luck sometimes plays a big role in eSports betting.
Previous Overwatch Contenders - Run It Back Europe Results
|End Date||Winner||Runner Up||Number of teams||Winners Prize Money||Total Prize Money|
|November 25, 2022||Ground Zero Gaming||Mindfreak||16||$8,750||$25,000|