The European Pro League is a very popular tournament based on the famous eSports DOTA 2. The tournament will be held online between professional DOTA 2 teams from all over the world. The tournament will start on September 18, 2022, and will end on October 09, 2022. The prize pool for the European Pro League Season 3 is $20,000, which is divided among eight out of ten participating teams.
The 2022 European Pro League Season 3 tournament is sponsored by cyberscore.live and 1xbet. If you like to play DOTA 2 and bet on popular eSports, then the European Pro League Season 3 can provide you with great opportunities to win a considerable amount of money if your luck and guesses are great. However, you can gain an edge over other bettors by going through the predictions made by experts on the winner of this year’s European Pro League, which is mentioned below.
European Pro League Season 3 – 2022 Format
Every season of the European Pro League, including season 3, is played in two parts, the first is the group stage, and the second is the playoffs. The group stage provides equal opportunities for all the participating teams by offering the BO5 (best of five matches) format for all the matches in the competition. Then comes the elimination round, known as the playoffs, where once a team loses the match, they get eliminated. More information on the European Pro League Season 3 format is provided below.
Pro League Season Group Stage
- A total of 10 teams participated in this stage.
- The group stage has a group of ten teams.
- Matches are played using a single round-robin format.
- All matches in the group stage are BO3 (best of three).
- The team who wins their BO3 match with a 2-0 score is awarded three points; the team who wins their match with a 2-1 score is awarded 2 points, while the loser gets 1 point.
- At the end of the tournament, earned points are calculated, and the top two teams get positions in the second round of the Upper Bracket. The 3rd to 6th place teams get the first round of the Upper Bracket, the 7th and 8th teams get positions in the Lower Bracket, and the remaining teams are removed from the competition.
Pro League Season Playoffs:
- The playoff matches are played using the double elimination bracket, where all the matches are BO3 (best of three).
- Only the grand final match is played using the BO5 (best of five) format.
DOTA 2: 2022 European Pro League Season 3 Prize Pool
- The 1st place will win $10,000.
- The 2nd place will win $5,000.
- The 3rd place will win $2,000.
- The 4th place will win $1,000.
- The 5th place will win $650.
- The 6th place will win $650.
- The 7th place was scored by IVY and has won $350.
- The 8th place was scored by YNT and has won $350.
- The 9th place was scored by Winter Bear.
- The 10th place was scored by Hot Headed Gaming.
DOTA 2: European Pro League Season 3 Betting Predictions & Tips 2022
The group stage of the European Pro League Season 3 this year has been concluded, and currently, the playoffs round is underway. And as expected of the European Pro League Season 3, it is full of surprises like the fall of team YNT, which was performing great in the group stage past matches. For example, its win against HHG on September 18 and anotherwin against IVY on September 28 were phenomenal.
However, looking at who defeated the mighty YNT, you would not be surprised. It was none other than team No Sorry in the playoff matches. With amazing players like dream and cloud, the team, No Sorry, is one of the favorites with a high probability of winning this tournament.
Other teams that can prove to be one the biggest competitors of team No Sorry in the final are the teams Ooredoo Thunders, X3, and Monaspa. While Monaspa and Ooredoo Thunders are in the upper bracket and will duel it out soon, our experts believe that Ooredoo Thunders has a higher probability of winning the match against Monaspa, considering their previous performance.
Ultimately, it is believed by the experts that Ooredoo Thunders and team No Sorry are going to face each other in the playoffs finals. As for the winner prediction for the DOTA 2: European Pro League Season 3, then experts believe it will be team No Sorry.
DOTA 2: European Pro League Season 3 Odds
The European Pro League Season 3 Playoff matches started on September 18, 2022. Popular esports bookmakers have started publishing their match betting and outright betting odds. We will provide the European Pro League Season 3 Odds below as soon as we receive the fresh odds from sportsbooks.
The DOTA 2: European Pro League Season 3 is about to end, and fierce competition is going on in the playoffs round. Moreover, four prominent teams can enter the grand finale: No Sorry, Ooredoo Thunders, X3, and Monaspa. According to our panel of experts, team No Sorry has the highest probability of winning the European Pro League Season 3. However, anything can happen when such talented professional players clash with each other. It is suggested to conduct your own research before betting on any team. Happy Gaming!!
|End Date||Winner||Runner Up||Number of teams||Winners Prize Money||Total Prize Money|
|October 9, 2022||Monaspa||Ooredoo Thunders||10||$10,000||$20,000|
|August 21, 2022||Brame Esports||Hot Headed Gaming||14||$10,000||$20,000|
|June 30, 2022||ALIS VENTORUS||Hot Headed Gaming||10||$2,300||$5,000|