BTS Pro Series – Southeast Asia is a DOTA 2 regional tournament under the BTS Pro series. Professional DOTA 2 teams and players from all over south-east Asia converge at this tournament to make it wonderful to witness. The BTS Pro Series – Southeast Asia Season 13 will take place in 2022, starting on November 11, 2022, and ending on December 10, 2022. The BTS Pro Series – Southeast Asia Season 13 will be an online eSports event hosted on the Singapore server.
BTS Pro Series – Southeast Asia Season 13 is organised by Beyond The Summit. The prize pool for the BTS Pro Series – Southeast Asia 2022 is $40,000, out of which the winner will get $16,000. A total of 10 teams are invited for this tournament and will first play in the group stage, which will be a single round-robin and then the top six teams will proceed to the playoffs, which will be a double-elimination round.
Season 13 of Dota2 betting BTS Pro Series Southeast Asia will be very interesting as team “Neon Atomic” is back after four years. If you are a DOTA 2 fan or an eSports enthusiast, then you may want to consider betting on the ongoing BTS Pro Series – Southeast Asia Season 13 matches. That is because the tournament has attracted bookmakers’ interest, and they offer generous betting esports odds and bonuses for this tournament. If you are interested in betting on this tournament, then we have a free gift for you, so keep on reading below to know more.
BTS Pro Series – Southeast Asia Season 13 Match Format
BTS Pro Series – Southeast Asia Season 13 Group Stage – November 21 – December 4, 2022
- A total of ten professional DOTA 2 teams are invited to play in the BTS Pro Series – Southeast Asia.
- In the first stage, these teams play in a single round-robin group stage where all the matches are decided by BO5 format (best of five).
- The top four teams from the group stage get to advance to the upper bracket of the playoffs.
- Whereas the fifth and 8th ranked teams get seeded in the lower bracket of the playoffs. Moreover, the remaining teams get eliminated from the tournament.
BTS Pro Series – Southeast Asia Season 13 Playoffs – December 6 – December 10, 2022
- A total of six teams play in the playoffs.
- All the matches in the playoffs round are played in BO3 format (best of three) except the grand final match.
- The playoff is a double-elimination bracket.
- The BTS Pro Series – Southeast Asia Grand Final match is played in BO5 format (best of five).
BTS Pro Series – Southeast Asia Season 13 Teams
- Fnatic – Gabbi, Armel, kpii, DJ, and Jaunuel.
- Execration – Palos, Bob, Tino, Shanks, and BDz.
- Army Geniuses – inYourdreaM, Yowe, db-, Jhocam, and Varizh.
- Lilgun – 423, Ikigai, eleven, khishka, and Ace12.
- Neon Atomic – Skadilicious, JG, Seri, LuziFy, and Hated.
- Geek Fam – skem, avataRmod3, Force, NARMAN, and Roddgeee.
- XERXIA – Asta丶, Ken, Rupido, Jing, and Teehee.
- SPAWN Team – jikroy, Pota2, womy, dalul, and TraVins.
- Unity Gaming – mks, yChen, X1aOyU, Salad, and Lww.
- Purple Paradox – Aagy, Valky~, seimei, Fearlssla, and Mudi.
BTS Pro Series – Southeast Asia Season 13 Prize Pool
- The 1st ranked team will win $16,000.
- The 2nd ranked team will win $9,200.
- The 3rd ranked team will win $5,500.
- The 4th ranked team will win $3,100.
- The 5th ranked team will win $1,600.
- The 6th ranked team will win $1,600.
- The 7th ranked team will win $1,000.
- The 8th ranked team will win $1,000.
- The 9th ranked team will win $500.
- The 10th ranked team will win $500.
BTS Pro Series – Southeast Asia Season 13 Betting Predictions and Tips
BTS Pro Series – Southeast Asia Season 13 group stage has entered the final point, and the top six teams will soon enter the playoffs. Until now, our team of experts has analysed the gameplay of all the teams and their teamwork in PvE and PvP.
After careful consideration, our team of experts came up with a few names that have the potential to win all their upcoming matches and reach the esports tournament finals. These elite teams are Fnatic, Army Geniuses, SPAWN Team, and Purple Paradox.
As for the grand final match, experts believe it will be team Fnatic vs Purple Paradox. Moreover, experts voted that the winner could be team Fnatic after a very brutal and close battle.
BTS Pro Series – Southeast Asia Season 13 Betting Odds
BTS Pro Series is a popular tournament series, and especially the Asian regional tournament is popular among fans. Therefore, bookmakers are eager to offer fans great betting odds when the tournament starts. Below we have added BTS Pro Series – Southeast Asia Season 13 betting odds from all the popular and trustworthy esports bookmakers.
BTS Pro Series Betting
BTS Pro Series is a popular series among DOTA 2 fans. Fans and eSports betting enthusiasts do not miss the chance to bet on their favourite DOTA 2 teams and players. Therefore the DOTA 2: BTS Pro Series – Southeast Asia Season 13 comes with a great betting opportunity that you should not miss. We hope that our DOTA 2: BTS Pro Series – Southeast Asia Season 13 betting tips and predictions will help you make smart betting decisions.
Previous Dota 2 Pro Series - Southeast Asia Results
|End Date||Winner||Runner Up||Number of teams||Winners Prize Money||Total Prize Money|