CCT Central Europe Series is taking place in December 2022 and is a regional tournament under CSGO eSports betting. CCT Central Europe Series #4 is being organised by REPUBLEAGUE. It is an online tournament which will take place in Europe and professional CSGO teams from all over central Europe will participate in this tournament. The CCT Central Europe Series #4 started on December 03, 2022, and will end on December 18, 2022.
A total of 24 teams will participate in CCT Central Europe Series #4. The prize pool for this tournament is $50,000 and the winner will get $22,000. CCT Central Europe Series #4 is not a high-tier tournament but it has a fan following of millions and that’s why betting on CCT Central Europe Series #4 matches is possible. Bettors can check the CCT Central Europe Series #4 esports tips and strategies provided by a group of experts which is mentioned below.
CCT Central Europe Series #4 Match Format
- The CCT Central Europe Series #4 first stage is the group stage where 16 professional CSGO betting teams participate.
- These teams will play using the Swiss System Format.
- All the matches in the CSGO CCT Central Europe Series #4 group stages will be BO3 (best of three).
- Out of the original 16, only the top eight teams from the group stage proceeded to the playoffs stage.
- CCT Central Europe Series #4 playoffs is the final stage of this tournament and also decide who is the winner from central Europe.
- The playoff is a Single-Elimination bracket where once you lose you are disqualified from the tournament.
- All the matches in the CCT Central Europe Series #4 playoffs are played using the BO3 (best of three) format.
CCT Central Europe Series #4 Participating Teams
- Dynamo Eclot – K1-FiDa Show Substitutes, nbqq, Valencio, capseN, and Dytor. Coach: Dzejky.
- ECSTATIC – maNkz, kraghen, Queenix, Cabbi, and salazar.
- eSuba – Pechyn, Levi, luko, M1key, and Mix. Coach: desty.
- ex-Team Finest – twist Show Former, PlesseN, hades, Snax, and Bogdan.
- HAVU Gaming – xseveN, Aerial, zehN, doto, and spargo. Coach: xartE.
- HONORIS – TaZ, reiko, Grashog, SaMey, and Sobol. Coach: VinS.
- Illuminar Gaming – morelz, mASKED, TOAO, byali, and szejn.
- ex-Into The Breach – Adam9130, dobbo, CYPHER, RuStY, and draken. Coach: Juve.
- K23 – X5G7V, Raijin, Jyo, def1zer, and iDISBALANCE. Coach: Solaar.
- MASONIC – J3nsyy, notaN, Anlelele, Tauson, and Buzz.
- Young Ninjas – ztr, adamb, maxster, eraa, and nilo. Coach: abdi.
- AVANGAR – kade0, ICY, sorrow, w1nt3r, and icem4N. Coach: malinger.
- ESTOWNIA – eku, consss, Wahtzz, fejtZ, and aNdu.
- Apeks – nawwk, jkaem, STYKO, jL, and MICHU. Coach: kuben.
- eClub Brugge – Stev0se, ritchiEE, simix, n0tice, and matty.
CCT Central Europe Series #4 Prize Pool
- The 1st ranked team will win a total of $22,000 in prize money.
- The 2nd ranked team will win a total of $10,000 in prize money.
- The 3rd ranked team will win a total of $5,000 in prize money.
- The 4th ranked team will win a total of $5,000 in prize money.
- The 5th ranked team will win a total of $2,000 in prize money.
- The 6th ranked team will win a total of $2,000 in prize money.
- The 7th-ranked team will win a total of $2,000 in prize money.
- The 8th-ranked team will win a total of $2,000 in prize money.
- The 9th-16th ranked teams are yet to be decided. These teams will not win any monetary prizes.
- The 17th-ranked team is ex-Team Finest.
- The 18th-ranked team is ex-Into The Breach.
- The 19th-ranked team is K23.
- The 20th-ranked team is 00 Prospects.
- The 21st-ranked team is eClub Brugge.
- The 22nd-ranked team is AVANGAR.
- The 23rd-ranked team is eSuba.
- The 24th-ranked team is Illuminar Gaming.
CCT Central Europe Series #4 Betting Predictions & Tips
At the time of writing, the CCT Central Europe Series #4 is in its group stage and the playoffs will soon begin. Before playoffs begin our group of experts have come up with the names of teams that are most probable to enter the playoffs. These are as follows.
BIG, Young, Ninjas, forZe, HAVU, Gaming, Movistar, Riders, Dynamo, Eclot, CPH, Flames, ESTOWNIA, Astralis, ECSTATIC, 1win, HONORIS, GamerLegion, MASONIC, 9INE, and Apeks.
As for the tournament winner, experts believe that it is too early to decide as this tournament has proven that early prediction can be dangerous. However, looking at the current stats from the group stage, experts believe that two teams stand a good chance of winning or at least reach the finals. These two teams are HAVU Gaming and HONORIS. Both teams are leaders of their pack and currently ruling over the rankings in the CCT Central Europe Series #4.
CCT Central Europe Series #4 Betting Odds
CCT Central Europe Series #4 matches have started and the playoffs will soon start. The sportsbooks are already offering esports odds for all the matches of CCT Central Europe Series #4. Below we have provided odds from all the popular bookmakers around the world. These odds are updated in real-time so feel free to click and start betting.
CSGO CCT Central Europe Betting
Even though CSGO CCT Central Europe is a minor regional tournament, it still manages to attract the attention of millions of fans and hundreds of bookmakers. Every year the CSGO CCT Central Europe tournament records millions of viewers worldwide. So if you are an eSports betting fan then do not miss out on this opportunity.
Previous CSGO CCT Central Europe Results
|End Date||Winner||Runner Up||Number of teams||Winners Prize Money||Total Prize Money|
|October 1, 2022||forZe||OG||23||$22,000||$50,000|
|September 4, 2022||Made in Brazil||1win||24||$22,000||$50,000|