Blast Premier – World Final 2022 betting is based on the CSGO eSports and will be sponsored by Betway, CS.MONEY, EPOS, and L33T Gaming. Blast Premier – World Final 2022 will be an offline LAN tournament. CS GO: Blast Premier – World Final 2022 prize pool is $1,000,000.
Blast Premier – World Final 2022 will be conducted in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, and the venue will be Etihad Arena. A total of eight professional CSGO betting teams will participate in the tournament, and the winner will get $500,000. CSGO: Blast Premier – World Final 2022 will start on December 14, 2022, and will end on December 18, 2022.
The Blast Premier – World Final 2022 is the final grand tournament of the CSGO Blast Premier tournament of the year. That is why bookmakers also offer their best betting odds for this tournament. We have provided Blast Premier – World Final 2022 esports tips and predictions to help you bet on this tournament. Keep in mind that these predictions are provided by our team of experts and are only to be used for reference purposes.
Blast Premier – World Final 2022 Match Format
Blast Premier – World Final 2022 Group Stage:
- A total of eight teams play in the group stage of this tournament.
- These eight teams are divided into two double-elimination formats (GSL) Groups.
- Both of these groups have four teams.
- All the matches in the group stage are played in BO3 (best of three) format.
- Top three teams from each group advance to the Playoffs. Out of the three teams from a group, the first-ranked team will be seeded in the playoffs’ semi-final.
- The 2nd ranked teams from the groups will be seeded to the Quarterfinals as the High Seeds, and the third-ranked teams will be seeded to the Quarterfinals as the Low Seeds.
Blast Premier – World Final 2022 Playoffs:
- A total of six teams enter the playoffs round.
- These teams play in the single-elimination bracket.
- All the matches in the playoffs round are played using the BO3 (best of three) format.
Blast Premier – World Final 2022 Teams
- Natus Vincere – s1mple , electroNic, Perfecto, b1t, and sdy. Coach: B1ad3.
- Heroic – stavn, cadiaN, TeSeS, sjuush, and Jabbi. Coach: Xizt.
- Outsiders – qikert, Jame, FL1T, n0rb3r7, and fame. Coach: dastan.
- FaZe Clan – rain, broky, Twistzz, karrigan, and ropz. Coach: RobbaN.
- Team Vitality – apEX, ZywOo, dupreeh, Magisk, and Spinx. Coach: zonic.
- G2 Esports – huNter-, NiKo, m0NESY, jks, and HooXi. Coach: Swani.
- OG – flameZ, nexa, NEOFRAG, F1KU, and degster. Coach: ruggah.
- Team Liquid – EliGE, NAF, oSee, nitr0, and YEKINDAR. Coach: daps.
Blast Premier – World Final 2022 Prize Pool
- The 1st ranked team will win $500,000.
- The 2nd ranked team will win $250,000.
- The 3rd ranked team will win $85,000.
- The 4th ranked team will win $85,000.
- The 5th ranked team will win $25,000.
- The 6th ranked team will win $25,000.
- The 7th ranked team will win $15,000.
- The 8th ranked team will win $15,000.
Blast Premier – World Final 2022 Betting Predictions & Tips
All eight teams have declared the players that will play under their banner. The player list makes it easier for experts to determine the next winner of the Blast Premier World Final. The maps that will be used in this year’s world final of blast premier are Ancient, Anubis, Inferno, Mirage, Nuke, Overpass, and Vertigo.
Different players have a different track record on these maps, which make the predictions a challenging task. However, we have covered you, as our team of experts is back with their wisdom and knowledge. Our bench of experts shared the names of a few teams we can expect to see in the semi-finals of the playoffs of the CSGO odds.
These teams are Natus Vincere, FaZe Clan, Team Vitality, and G2 Esports. As for the winner of Blast Premier – World Final 2022, experts believe it’s too early to decide, but if they had to make a choice based on the data available, then they would vote for the team G2 Esports.
Blast Premier – World Final 2022 Betting Odds
Blast Premier – World Final 2022 will start on December 14, 2022, and bookmakers have started offering their Blast Premier – World Final 2022 betting odds. Below we have added fresh betting odds from all the trusted and legal sportsbooks worldwide. These odds are updated in real-time, so feel free to check regularly and bet when the odds are right.
CSGO Betting 2022-23
CSGO is a popular eSports, and many tournaments use CSGO as their main game. Such tournaments have a lot of fans and a huge prize pool that attracts bettors. That is why bookmakers offer esports odds for several CSGO-based tournaments like Blast Premier – World Final 2022. Bettors and fans who want to get in some action during the tournament can bet on the matches using their predictions.
Previous CSGO Blast Premier World Final Results
|End Date||Winner||Runner Up||Number of teams||Winners Prize Money||Total Prize Money|
|December 18, 2022||G2 Esports||Team Liquid||8||$500,000||$1,000,000|
|December 19, 2021||Natus Vincere||Gambit Esports||8||$500.000||$1,000,000|
|January 24, 2021||Natus Vincere||Astralis||8||$600,000||$1,000,000|
|December 14, 2019||Astralis||Team Liquid||4||$350,000||$500,000|